Why Cathedral City?
Home Ownership 63.1%
Unemployment Rate 5.1%
5 mi. Radius
5 mi. Radius
Family Households 64.9%
Median Home Sales Price Change 1.7%
DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort Hotel started the New Year having just completed its $12 million refurbishment & rebranding of the former Desert Princess Hotel at Vista Chino & Landau.
Find out why Cathedral City is the Right choice for you!
Lets discuss your future
What's Going On?
Entertainment & Gaming District
The Agua Caliente Band of Cahuilla Indians will development an area of about 13 acres at the northwest corner of Date Palm Drive and East Palm Canyon Drive in Cathedral City. The development will create jobs, revitalize downtown and support Cathedral City’s economic development efforts.
With keen Interest, support, and substantial effort by the City, we are now able to continue building Verano, a distinctive 1,362 unit master planned community.”
News & Events
- Default Beverages
- What’s Developing Within Economic Development
- Business in Cathedral City Continues Its Strong Trajectory
- No-Cost Business Workshops for Entrepreneurs to be Offered in English & Spanish
- Cathedral City Fee-to-trust Casino Project
- CV Small Business Awards Emceed by Mark Carnevale and Held at DoubleTree Golf Resort in Cathedral City
March 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
March 14 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
April 11 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am